• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Hells Kitchen (Spoiler Alert)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
VZW iPhone 4 64gb Ipad 13" White Macbook * WD 500GB HD 80GB Ipod Classic
my wife had me hooked within minutes of watching this fantastic show. I can't believe it. I'm feeling like some fine cuisine right now. Maybe take a trip to Burger King or something. j/k It's good to see a fair competition without all of the Reality Drama exclusive's.

**oops I am sorry...about spoiling it...i was just in the moment and had the urge to post

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook : 2.26ghz,2gb ram and love it
I love watching shows with Gordon Ramsay. I forget the name of the show. It was on BBC America and he went around trying to revive a failing business. Was pretty good. I enjoyed the English version more so than we he made the American series. Some of those chefs where terrible and had such horrible ego's. The English people seemed more,, perhaps calming.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2009 Macbook Pro 2.26, 160gb HD, 2gb RAM, OSX 10.6; Emac 1.42ghz 80gb HD 2gb RAM OSX 10.5
It's called Kitchen Nightmares.

Both shows are awesome, and I love watching them. Didn't realize ****'s Kitchen was running right now. I'll have to watch. I've been watching Conviction Kitchen with Chef Marc Thuet, and that show is awesome, as well, if you haven't seen it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
my wife had me hooked within minutes of watching this fantastic show. I can't believe it. I'm feeling like some fine cuisine right now. Maybe take a trip to Burger King or something. j/k It's good to see a fair competition without all of the Reality Drama exclusive's.

**oops I am sorry...about spoiling it...i was just in the moment and had the urge to post

Good on ya p3ezi ... You really know how to ruin the moment dont ya ;P

Yep it isnt bad that show. Like watching the US version due to the 'ego's' of some of the kitchen owners ..... They are HUGE lol

TM

OP
p3ezi(moto)
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Good on ya p3ezi ... You really know how to ruin the moment dont ya ;P

Yep it isnt bad that show. Like watching the US version due to the 'ego's' of some of the kitchen owners ..... They are HUGE lol

TM

haha...I hate the ego trippers....drama kings & queens...I was surprised how good it was. I quit watching t.v. a while ago...so much stupid stuff is being televised these days

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
That was me who edited your thread title. :p Shame on you, but forgiven!

I'm so addicted to Chef Ramsay's shows also. I saw Netflix had some of his early shows in the UK, before he brought them to the states and made US versions. I'm really excited to watch those at some point.

If anyone is bored, I highly recommend watching an episode from the F Word series, where he hunts and prepares puffins in Iceland. You can search it on Youtube "chef ramsay puffin". That was so interesting.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 GHz Dual Core 3GB Ram 320GB Hard Drive 10.6.2 :: Ipod Touch 8 GB :: Beastly Gaming PC
so much stupid stuff is being televised these days

touche! I don't even have cable, I only watch a couple good shows from the antenna.

We pick up the HD U.S. channels for free...hehe :Evil:

OP
p3ezi(moto)
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
hey I was wrong...seems like I been out of the loop of television for long. My wife just told me that I was watching the 2nd season of Hells Kitchen. they're on season 7 now...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 GHz Dual Core 3GB Ram 320GB Hard Drive 10.6.2 :: Ipod Touch 8 GB :: Beastly Gaming PC
hey I was wrong...seems like I been out of the loop of television for long. My wife just told me that I was watching the 2nd season of Hells Kitchen. they're on season 7 now...

haha nice. Older episodes are just as good, if not better.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.