Q: Pop Up Menu in Dreamweaver

Z

zen4thought

I'm trying to do a simple pop up menu on one of my images in dreamweaver. I'm using the behavior method. After adding the new links and text when I go to press ok, I get this error message:
While executing applyBehavior in Show Pop-Up Menu.htm, the following JavaScript Error(s) occurred:

At Line 207 of file "my Brain:Applications:Macromedia Dreamweaver MX:Configuration:Behaviors:Actions:Show pop-up Menu.js":
ReferenceError: imgName is not defined
The action will not be added to your document.

Mind you I do most of my dreamweaver work in the design area. I'm not too good with html coding yet. I'm working on a powermac G5 running 10.3.8 OS

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

OP
C

ChicoWeb

I would recomend defining your site. Once you upload that file to the interweb "my Brain:Applications:Macromedia Dreamweaver MX:Configuration:Behaviors:Actions:Show pop-up Menu.js" will not work. Thats a local file on your computer. it should be something like /show-pop-up-menu.js. You need to get the correct path before you go any further.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.