• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

how to get an apple employee?

Reaction score
hey guys,
are here some apple shop employees between you guys that can give me an advice how to get a employee, too?

I´m an photographer as main job and an absolute apple fan :) Also photography is my main business I´m doing it only 10 % of the week because I have only a few big bookings a year. So I´m dooing something else between the other days of the week.

A few weeks ago I thought that getting a apple creative would be just something perfect for me that I really like to do. I also have deeper knowledge about webdesign and office software and it´s fun for me to share that with other people.

Apple has this web form where you can apply for a job. Ususally you would write very formal when you apply for a job. And you would choose even a headshot that shows you with tie.

How is that when you apply at apple? Do they prefere a informal application? Should the cv look standard clean black and white or should it be something creative? Does it have to be a usual headshot or something relaxed in a t-shirt?

I´m excited to hear your thoughts. :)

cheers, Marcus

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
They prefer you fill out the web application, following all directions and inputing as much information as they ask for. If they don't ask for a photo, then don't worry about it. If they consider your application enough for you to come in for a personal interview, I would suggest to wear a shirt and tie/dress pants. You don't need to come in looking like you're going to a wedding, just a shirt and tie (no jeans).

OP
M
Reaction score
@ cuhnool
thank you for sharing your experience! that sounds like a very usual demand

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.