• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Stupid Xbox

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4ghz SR, 256m 8600gt, 640gb HD, 3gb RAM
Well, not exactly stupid xbox, more like stupid me...

I left my Trial Xbox Live accoung going for 1 day beyond the trial limit, and I got charged $50 for an extra year of the service i never used...

So anyways, anybody who is out there who wants to add me to their list for a little Halo 2 online, my newly extended screen name is wazzupkts .

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2GHz PowerMac G5 + 20" Apple Cinema Display
sprtnbsblplya said:
I left my Trial Xbox Live accoung going for 1 day beyond the trial limit, and I got charged $50 for an extra year of the service i never used...

same happened to me, I completely forgot I even had the trial untill one day £40 got taken out of my account. I haven't touched the thing for months lol.

E

EvoMac

Actually that happened with me when I had my first account (got a free year of service) and I let it auto-renew. If you call MS they will credit your account without any problem.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
wazzupkts adding you now. youll get a message from xGRAPHITEx in a bit.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.