• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Why my friend doesn't like macs!

Reaction score
Well it was inevitable that i would find someone to bad mouth macs since i've switched in late February. Tonight i was talking to a friend about the beetles and he mentioned that he had an ipod so i told him he was a bit macie to then and here is what he said i think its pretty funny.

" Him: macie? huh?
Me: apple person
Him: no
Him: hate macs, actually.
Him: I just like that one item. ( his ipod)
Me: why do you hate them exactly
Him: they don't crash as often as pc's, but when they do you have to totally reimage the entire computer. They are too obsessed with geometric shapes, and you can't customize them as easily. "

So there you have it another reason not to have a mac LOL...Just thought i would share that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
welcome to mac world

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
Well, my brother thinks Macs are evil machines because you can't play EQ2 with them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook | 1.83ghz | 2gb ram
Reaction score
mynameis said:
They aren't for everybody...
Well, This everybody says they are lol
Everybody just don't know it!
I like it that way ;)

E

Ex_PC_Puke

Yeah - I re-image my mini everyother day --- keeps me busy

Sheesh - all I have to do is "re-imagine" life with a PC and I'm just happy to be here

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air, 1.4 GHz Intel Core i5, 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB
You know what? When the next loser whines that "but so few people use Macs..." as a very lame and limp cop-out rather than bending to the fact that they are generally more reliable machines, reply with "yes and very few people drive Porches also".

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Stephanella said:
reply with "yes and very few people drive Porches also".

I'm going to use that one for next time. :cool:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro
Stephanella said:
You know what? When the next loser whines that "but so few people use Macs..." as a very lame and limp cop-out rather than bending to the fact that they are generally more reliable machines, reply with "yes and very few people drive Porches also".
Well i think its good that alot of people dont use them becuse if everyone did then there would be viruses though i do feel bad for all the people that r on windows

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
Tel said:
Would you mind if I used TVR? I never really thought much of Porches.

You are my new best friend.

-Chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle
lol either way i think that we have a winning phrase

my lecturer gave me a good one as well

there are more cockeroaches in the world be humans still rule the earth

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
this is a funny thread, ignorance shows its true form in the most perfect ways and at the perfect times. I haven't found much mac haters, those I have I have switched to mac.:D
most mac haters are just ignorant, re image, lmao. I would have burst out laughing.:mac:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.