St. Patrick's Day wallpaper

Reaction score
So Valentine's day is over and St. Patrick's day is next. I made a simple wallpaper if any1 wants it here it is. Enjoy!!

Screenshot2010-02-15at112112PM.png

Here's the link. Enjoy!!
St. Patrick's day wallpaper by ~oneijose on deviantART

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
thats hot i like it.. you are always making something for every holiday.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook (late-2008)
hmm.. I like the icons and styles and everything but the background just looks like rendered "fibers" (the option under render in photoshop). a nice picture of ireland would make this perfect (=

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
hmm.. I like the icons and styles and everything but the background just looks like rendered "fibers" (the option under render in photoshop). a nice picture of ireland would make this perfect (=

Its a free wallpaper y complain ...:Not-Amused:

Well done and thanks again jose ... I look forward to your Easter achievement ...
Keep them coming :) Well done :D

OP
oneijose
Reaction score

That's exactly how I did it but that's why I also said " I made a simple wallpaper". I'm very new to PS so I'm still learning. I actually made this for one of my buddies and he wanted to keep it really simple. I'm glad u liked the Icons though ;D

Its a free wallpaper y complain ...:Not-Amused:

Well done and thanks again jose ... I look forward to your Easter achievement ...
Keep them coming :) Well done :D

LOL. Thx TattooedMac!! I actually forgot about Easter.:D I was actually thinking of what to do for the 4th July. My favorite Holiday!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook (late-2008)
I'm offering constructive criticism. Not complaining. Which is why I made sure to offer what I LIKED as well as what I thought needed some work.

And the fact that it was supposed to be simple I didn't know. For a 'simple' wallpaper I actually really like it. But, as I said before, I think it would be really cool with some Irish scenery in the background.

OP
oneijose
Reaction score
I'm offering constructive criticism. Not complaining. Which is why I made sure to offer what I LIKED as well as what I thought needed some work.

And the fact that it was supposed to be simple I didn't know. For a 'simple' wallpaper I actually really like it. But, as I said before, I think it would be really cool with some Irish scenery in the background.

Its cool! I actually appreciate the constructive criticism. ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15", 3.06 GHz, 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, 500GB SATA hard drive, 8gb iPhone
That's one passionate individual

Reaction score
thanks for sharing looks great.. if you dont mind me asking what program is that calander and to change the icons?
Thanks again

OP
oneijose
Reaction score
The calander and wheather is all done with Geektool. PM me and i can send u the tutorial on how to make it look that way or any other way u wish. I made the icons with PS and i just replace them with Candybar. U can do it manually as well but its bit of a pain.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.