Using MobileMe as a Wordpress host

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience hosting Wordpress on their MobileMe? I have the domain name registered, but am having a difficult time trying to figure out the next steps. I don't want to have to purchase web hosting since I already have MobileMe. Any help towards the right direction would be great!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.66ghz + many, many more :^)
Wordpress will not work with MobileMe since it uses the PHP scripting language and a back-end database (MySQL) to work. These features are not supported by MobileMe. For a blog on MobileMe you would have to use iWeb's built in feature if that works for you. If not, you should consider finding a regular web hosting company that supports WordPress such as my own company, MacHighway. We have a Wordpress package called the "Blog" for $29.95 a year, but most hosting companies can host a Wordpress powered site. I do believe even wordpress.com does hosting as well.

Hopefully that was helpful.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.