Help downloading CS4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G4 & Clamshell iBook Indigo
Good morning fellow Macs! I was hoping someone might help me. I study Visual Communication and my iMac recently died on me which resulted in me losing everything, including my copies of CS4. Does anyone have a fool-proof way of downloading decent copies of the programs? Primarily I need Photoshop and Illustrator the most and definitely can't afford to buy them on a student budget.. I'm not a massive computer buff so any help would be hugely appreciated!!! :Smirk:

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
The discussion of pirated software is not allowed here.

Please see our Community Guidelines.

Specifically:
Respect copyrights and the law.
Don’t discuss or conduct content theft or any other illegal activity. Period. We follow U.S. law on the forums, so just because something might be legal in your country doesn’t mean it will be allowed here. If you’re ever in doubt, contact one of the moderators before you post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.