My ipad fantasy...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 13. 2.26. 4 gig.
So here are my hopes and dreams for the ipad....

What if the ipad could be integrated into a blade-style network workstation? Like the new lenovo coming out, the ipad runs a modified OS. However, the lenovo switches from Linux to windows 7 when dropped into the dock/keyboard/what apparently is additional ram and another processor.

Based on this, dock the ipad to a blade server (obviously user customizable) and it switches to snow leopard (or something like it), it adopts an additional processor core (or 3), and RAM. Tadaa!

Now you can have a powerful macpro experience, and be able to grab and go with select software and data saved. It's a complete solution.

Plus, it'd be really cool.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 13. 2.26. 4 gig.
Mother of god.

Now to sync it to 3 quadcores and 32 gig of RAM.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, iPhone 3G
Kind of "Lenovo" humm, very interesting development

So here are my hopes and dreams for the ipad....

What if the ipad could be integrated into a blade-style network workstation? Like the new lenovo coming out, the ipad runs a modified OS. However, the lenovo switches from Linux to windows 7 when dropped into the dock/keyboard/what apparently is additional ram and another processor.

Based on this, dock the ipad to a blade server (obviously user customizable) and it switches to snow leopard (or something like it), it adopts an additional processor core (or 3), and RAM. Tadaa!

Now you can have a powerful macpro experience, and be able to grab and go with select software and data saved. It's a complete solution.

Plus, it'd be really cool.

I like your idea! It makes a long time I'm not updated on "already there" products. And of course, a kind of "Pogo Sketch" could be great to work with it ;D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.