Problem with monitors

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Actually I don't know which topic is the best for this,but anyway.

I have some question, maybe it's stupid but still. I have a Mac and PC and I work on both all the time, but Mac display has millions colors and when you create for example some nice gradient background on Mac it doesn't look good on PC and the same happens when you create it on PC and then go to your page from Mac ,and like what happens with my website background???I know, there is now problem between OS's. it's just a monitors.
Does anyone work on Macs to create websites and knows how to solve this problem?

I made this page on Windows:

PC.png

And this how it looks on Mac:

Mac.png

Reaction score
I am not an expert, but from my experience with CS4 and monitor quality i would just stick with all your web-designing on Mac, because they are design to display color a lot better then other monitors

C

chas_m

It's not a gradient/colour problem.

It's an HTML or CSS code problem. I know this because the photos and other colours are the same.

The only advice I can offer is that you have to use strict adherence to web standards if you want sites to look the same across platforms. You can check your site's code online to detect issues here.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.