invalid file on yahoo.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual G5 powermac
im tyring to upload some simple HTML files. why in the **** wont they upload? and of corse yahoos wonderful service is down.

this is driving me insaine, its just some simple HTML files, faq.html, home.html, WHY ????

i made them in dream weaver MX, using photoshop slices. I uploaded a page last nite, and it worked. Now it wont. However it lets me use pictures jsut fine.

Could it be that the size of the page is alittle large? width wise i mean?

D

design2

MadSkillzMan said:
im tyring to upload some simple HTML files. why in the **** wont they upload? and of corse yahoos wonderful service is down.

this is driving me insaine, its just some simple HTML files, faq.html, home.html, WHY ????

i made them in dream weaver MX, using photoshop slices. I uploaded a page last nite, and it worked. Now it wont. However it lets me use pictures jsut fine.

Could it be that the size of the page is alittle large? width wise i mean?

http://free.hostdepartment.com << free host (allows 10meg of space)
http://www.freedomain.co.nr << free domain (well sort of its .co.nr)

:> design2

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
now if only I could find a free .com or .net domain... well, one can wish.

not sure abt. your geocities problems, they've worked great for me, although I always hosted my images/music/etc on outside sites that allow unlimated bandwidth and just left the HTML files at geocities.

you could always use a free .TK domain name, but they've really started to bug me, putting more popups, and the "wait 15 secs. to enter the page or click this link..." stuff.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.