MacBook Pro wireless problem!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac intel core duo 2 GHz 160GB HDD
My mum got a MB Pro a few days ago it connects to my O2 router fine but accessional it disconnect for parent reason you have to got up to the menu bar ad select the access point manually to join again. I have a late 2006 iMac 17" intel that connects fine to the the access point no problem we have had the o2 wireless router for about 12 months now and i've never had problems before apart from i have to reset the box very rarely for the net to work again. so any help please.
cheers all.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, and Macbook Pro
That sounds like a defective Airport card in the MBP. I'd take it back to Apple on a warranty claim.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
uMBP 2.4/4GB/250GB; iPhone 3GS
Does it happen with other wireless networks?

OP
D
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac intel core duo 2 GHz 160GB HDD
It only happens on the O2 wireless router at my dads house he has a sweex wireless router and it never disconnects from that, I don't think its anything todo with mb pro think it might have something to do with the router. May be the airport card in the mb is not 100% compatible with tis router.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.