• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

say Hello to gPOD and bye PSP :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
they make it seem so real..!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
Sadly, not real. It would be sweet though, huh?

-Chris

OP
J
Reaction score
ok they got me...

upertino, CA (AP) April 1, 2005 -- Apple® Com

sorry for the silly post :/

I got exicited and just posted a little to fast

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
Nothing silly about your post. They do a darn good job of making it seem real. They even go to the extent of putting out a fake press realease, and even have copyright disclaimers at the bottom of each page. They did a bang up job. I found it quite an interesting read.

-Chris

E

EvoMac

yeah they did a good job at making it look quite real, however as soon as I went to the second page and saw the "press release" date of Apr 1st that was it for me.

Some people have just wayy to much time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
lmao, I knew it wasn't real when I saw the pics, didn't even read past the first line of the article.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
it would need a better interface than just a shrunken down OS X. no mouse = not friendly

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
MacAddikt said:
it would need a better interface than just a shrunken down OS X. no mouse = not friendly
you want a mouse on a handheld gaming device? :eek:

X

xthisisRomancex

not a mouse on a handheld game......but an actaul OS on a handheld game that didnt take a mouse/keyboard to navigate.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 2 x 3Ghz Dual Core Nvidia 8800, 7 gigs ram Macbook pro 2011 Intel i7 triple boots Ubuntu/Win7
Hmmmph. I actually think PSP is really cool, on my list of toys to buy, I think someone would have to really pony up on a design to beat it cost effectively, and I dont see apple trying it, they arent exactly a console gaming company :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.