Looking for a good drawing tablet

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
I've been looking at some drawing tablets, but I'm not sure which one fits my needs and I don't know which price range is right. These are the latest drawings I've been working on
Porsche GT3-17.jpg Porsche GT3-11.jpg .
I have a Logitech MX5000 mouse combo and when using that, I draw while zooming in to the pixel level. Does anyone know what tablet will offer me precision to draw in fine detail? It seems like there are so many options on ebay, but I don't even know who those companies are.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, and Macbook Pro
I use a Wacom Intuos 3 tablet, the small one, and it allows me to draw in extremely fine detail. Wacom has a newer version out now, and I'm sure it's just as good.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
It's better actually. More pressure sensitive.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro, MacBook Pro, iPhone 4
Waccom tablets are the Mercedes of tablets. You can also look at Adesso tablets. They're cheaper and pretty decent.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Not being the creative type, i bought a friend the Wacom Bamboo Pen for xmas and she is doing her degree in digital photography in her final year.
Its not a huge tablet but she is stoked with it doing developing in LR...

Would recommend anything Wacom :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP Uni. 2.4/4GB/320GB/9600mGT 256MB
def. wacom. It's the only way to go. If you can afford an intuos do it, it is so much easier.

OP
iggibar
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
Cool, thanks a lot for the tips!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.