Help!Please!Windows

Reaction score
I've asked this before in another forum but nobody answer me...I have a Xbox 360 and A mac(Actually it is not mine) and I want to get Xbox live.

This is what I'm thinking of doing:
1. Buy a PC laptop that hasWireless Networking
2.Then buy "AirPort Extreme Base Station"
3.Then Connect it to the mac with the modem
4.Then buy Wireless N Networking Adapter for the xbox 360

Im hoping that it will all work out.
What do you think guys? Will it work like this? Give me some suggestions!

I need the XBOX LIVE please help

Or I'm thinking that bootcamp might work but I don't know...isn't expensive and I don't know where to buy.

Thanks if you guys can help me !!

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
1. Get a wireless N router - any router - I recommend the D-Link DIR-655 or the DGL-4500
2. Connect it via ethernet to your 360 or get the Wireless N Network adapter for the 360.

Don't have a clue what the 'buy a PC' or BootCamp has to do with setting up xbox live.

OP
Bonez
Reaction score
1. Get a wireless N router - any router - I recommend the D-Link DIR-655 or the DGL-4500
2. Connect it via ethernet to your 360 or get the Wireless N Network adapter for the 360.

Don't have a clue what the 'buy a PC' or BootCamp has to do with setting up xbox live.

Thanks but don't the Xbox live need Windows?
I'm not sure...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.