Batch Copyright On Photos

JRV

Reaction score
I am using Photoshop CS2 and having trouble batching my photos. I can get the photos resized perfectly but the copyright notice I would like at the lower right of each photo never comes out right.

Is this a common problem?

Reaction score
This can happen if your copyright notice is of a different size to your pictures after resizing.

For example. lets say you produce your copyright notice on a canvas that is 6 x 4 inches. This looks fine on 6 x 4 prints. But when you resize them to say 8 x 10 the copyright looks too small.

It can also happen if you change the dpi settings

I don't think there is an easy way round this if you are running a batch command except to resize the copyright noticeas part of the batch command, or have a different copyright notice.

You could always resize the copyright notice using Free Transform if it's still on a separate layer and hasn't been flattened.on each individaul photo but that could be time consuming.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.