Internet Problems

Reaction score
I recently (two weeks ago) got wireless internet for my house and just started having problems today. When I go to connect to the Wireless, it lets me, but then the airport icon in the bar will flash full bars, and then no bars and off and on. The problem is with the computer, because I can access the internet from a different computer just fine. Why is it doing this and how can I fix it? I have (seemingly) tried everything! Please help!

Reaction score
have you tried setting an IP manually and seeing if that will do anything for you?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
alMB, 2.0C2D, 2GB, 500GB, SD, etc
I think some background on the computer (ie, what model, specs, etc) would help. Also, have you done anything "weird" (non-normal) to it recently?
(Also also, maybe this is a stupid question, but have you tried unplugging and replugging the wireless router? This is always my first step in troubleshooting WiFi problems, and 95% of the time, it does the trick.)
Hope this helps.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.