Just did it..

Reaction score
phase 1 of 2 of switching *completley* from windows to amc complete..mamaged tow altz into the apple store and waltz out with a shiney quad core 27'' imac i5.

phase 2 isfor the lap top..now going to see how adobe treat me in trying to migrate from windows to mac photoshop cs4 liscense and lightroom.

I havn't even opened the box yet, I can't believe after all these years of being a staunch and solid windows fan I have switched...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, and Macbook Pro
Nature abhors an unopened Mac box!

Reaction score
Most of us have been there and can understand what you're going through. I use a PC at work and still have a desktop but detest them and they're sooooo slow.

OP
B
Reaction score
it's definatly a bumpy learning curve so far...serves me right for being windows brainwashed!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Hope you love your new mac, Adobe are very good at allowing you to switch your licence

Adobe will allow you to perform a cross-grade, or cross-platform upgrade, of your Adobe product, assuming it meets the upgrade qualifications and provided you send them a signed Letter of Software Destruction. The Letter of Destruction states that you agree to delete all copies of the product you are exchanging and also that you will not "sell, transfer, give away, donate, or otherwise distribute the exchanged Adobe product or copies to anyone else."

You will still need to pay the upgrade cost, and you will need to conduct the purchase via telephone by calling Adobe Sales at 1-800-833-6687 (see Adobe.com for international numbers). The Letter of Software Destruction may be faxed, e-mailed, or snail-mailed to Adobe.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.