CD tracks burn but are mixed up

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new and I hope this is the right place to pose this question. I converted a family oral history interview to nine .wav files using Final Vinyl. Then, I went to burn them onto a CD-R. The mini Mac burned the CD (actually, two CDs because it said that there wasn't enough room on one). However, the tracks burned out of order; they aren't in the original order that I put them in the playlist. GAGH! Can anyone tell me what I did wrong, or how to fix this?

Thanks, Not so alegre ...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
You need to tag them in the correct order, or number them (01, 02 etc) first, then burn them.
What program did you use to burn with btw?

OP
A
Reaction score
CD Track Mixup

Hi, thanks for replying. They were numbered, that is why I am stymied by this. I burned them thru iTunes. Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.