Why am I getting this? OS 10.6.2

Reaction score
I've only had it for a couple of days, I can't find what programme is doing it.
Is it part of a preinstalled programme that I've set off somehow?
It's getting very annoying. It's not a bug is it?

OP
M
Reaction score
S'alright, I think I've done it now.
I had installed Little Snitch, and thought that dragging the app into trash would remove it. But it needed to be uninstalled. So I downloaded the programme again, and when I went to run it it said it was already installed, so all I had to do was uninstall.
One happy bunny now :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Good work Moira.

Little Snitch does cause some problems and it is one of those applications that does need to be uninstalled using the uninstaller rather than just dragging to trash. Also a free utility called AppTrap will uninstall all those extra files when you drag an application to the trash.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
You uninstalled Little Snitch?

That window was triggered from a location deamon I believe. I think I've read that it is a new feature, perhaps specific to 6.2. LS saw the attempted connection and asked you what to do with it, so no need to uninstall LS, just decide what you want.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.