My meat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
From last night. I got my 430EX II's and wanted to see how well they slaved with the 580 on camera. Works nicely.

Filet mignon wrapped with thick slice bacon and salted on a pile of potatos, onions, mushrooms, and bacon, seasoned with garlic.

Slimer cooler for desert. OJ & Raspberry blue UV over ice.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
i want some, dang now i'm hungry thanx VI, great photography as usual btw.. {goes to the kitchen o make something to eat}

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
i want some, dang now i'm hungry thanx VI, great photography as usual btw.. {goes to the kitchen o make something to eat}

Hey...you just got a 27" iMac (with an 8 gig ram upgrade)...and a new MacBook!!!...you're eating hot dogs & ramen noodles for a while buddy!;)

- Nick

T

todd51

Hey...you just got a 27" iMac (with an 8 gig ram upgrade)...and a new MacBook!!!...you're eating hot dogs & ramen noodles for a while buddy!;)

- Nick

Ahh..ramen noodles. Those were so awesome in college. I still think they taste good.

OP
Village Idiot
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
Ahh..ramen noodles. Those were so awesome in college. I still think they taste good.

Instant Udon/Ramen.

Place 2 cups of water into a pot
Add soy sauce, mirin, and fish buillion to create dashi stock
One water is boiling, add noodles & throw out seasoning package
Crack and add raw egg to boiling water and noodles
Remove to bowl after 3 minutes

Enjoy.

I love Nebiyaki Udon, but it's kind of difficult and time consuming to get all the ingredients or to go to a restaurant and order it, so I make a quick version instead.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
One of the best things about living in Southern California is that we have actual ramen restaurants out here. Best ramen I have ever had :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
lol you people are funny

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Instant Udon/Ramen.

Place 2 cups of water into a pot
Add soy sauce, mirin, and fish buillion to create dashi stock
One water is boiling, add noodles & throw out seasoning package
Crack and add raw egg to boiling water and noodles
Remove to bowl after 3 minutes

Enjoy.

I love Nebiyaki Udon, but it's kind of difficult and time consuming to get all the ingredients or to go to a restaurant and order it, so I make a quick version instead.

I am making a note of this as I love Udon.

Thanks. Your pic is great. Made me hungry also!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.