Graphic design jobs

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
That field is way competitive. Need to find jobs yourself as a freelance designer or have amazing ideas and design skills to work in an in house design studio.

Reaction score
I just got into it & its very competitive as there's alot of designers floating around. Like said above, best to do your own work & be a freelance designer. Can also visit places where you can sell your work so you can get yourself exposed.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
The field is extremely competitive.
Unless you have years of demonstrated experience and at least an Associate Degree in design, you'll have a very rough time getting hired.

Like the others have suggested, you would have better luck trying your hand at freelancing.
Smaller companies that can't afford to work with a larger design house would be more likely to work with a freelancer for a small job here and there.

Just be sure to have a large and varied portfolio of solid work available to show a prospective client.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
i dont know where you are located but try icreative.com

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP/2.53GHz i5/4GB RAM/500GB HDD/15" LED Screen/Intel HD Graphics & NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
A friend and I have set up a small digital media business that deals with graphic design. It's definitely the best way to get into the business unless you have some seriously amazing contacts.

Reaction score
I'm for the moment studying Graphical design and I'm a art director apprentice on a advertising agency at the same time. That seem to best way in my opinion. Start as a apprentice and use you experince to get at job at a bigger/smaller company or start your own buiness. Or if you are a apprentice and are doing very good, maybe they will hire you :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.