• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

The problem thread

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod Nano 4gb, 20" 2.66 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2GB of ram, ATI HD 2600 pro
The basic idea behind this thread is to basically ask for an outsiders view to help talk about something or to ask for help. This is not a tech help thread, if you have a question on that there is a correct sub forum for that.
Just some quick tips:
Follow the basic forum rules.
We are all adults or can act like them.
This forum is rated for PG-13 so lets keep it that way.

I'll let someone else start this off for me then.

OP
gagnerants
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I don't seem to follow the purpose of this thread. Are you looking for general rules that people should follow? If that's the case, then we already have Community Guidelines.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
This is not a tech help thread,

I'm sort of confused as well. If these problems are not supposed t be "tech help" related...are we talking about some sort of "Dear Abby" thread?

- Nick

OP
gagnerants
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yeah basically a Dear Abby, yeah guys sorry about the confusion, I guess my brain is still on the fritz.

Reaction score
I'm sort of confused as well. If these problems are not supposed t be "tech help" related...are we talking about some sort of "Dear Abby" thread?

- Nick

Thats what I'm guessing. Anything problem related outside computer, tech & so on...

Reaction score
Threads disappear about Apple ads...If thats problems... just wait about this. Lock it down.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.