• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

University choices

Reaction score
Hey guys I have just started writing my personal statement for university and i would really like to work for apple when im older but i'am really bad at things such as Graphics Design I see myself as more of a confident speaker and was looking into doing politics, management or business. What would you suggest i do ? because i do really see myself working for Apple when im older (Ihope)

Many Thanks

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
No one, and I mean no one, can make this decision for you. You know yourself better than anyone on here and you would be best to get advice and guidance for something so important from those who know you best.

Best of luck in finding a suitable path.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod Nano 4gb, 20" 2.66 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2GB of ram, ATI HD 2600 pro
My word of advice, go to the Universities, do the meet and great then go to the on campus student center and talk to some of the people there. The most important thing about this part is that you began to understand yourself so you pick a college that fits YOUR needs.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.