Question about Itunes Software.

Reaction score
I was surfing around a little bit on the internet looking up music and what not and i found a website that lets you download free software for your itunes. I would like to download it but i thought i would first ask if anyone is familiar with the company SoundCrank? I think there site looks good, but i am just leery about downloading anything that is not directly put out by mac. Is it safe to download itunes stuff from a 3rd party company? If anyone knows anything about the downloads on soundcrank i would appreciate the info. Thanks a bunch! :Evil: <-- this is a creepy smile!

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
If you only ever put applications made by Apple on your Mac, then you'll be missing out on a lot of cool stuff out there. Having said that, I don't imagine there are going to be any issues with this particular plugin, however, it isn't currently available for Mac's yet.

If you're interested in pulling in lyrics for your mp3's, then check out GimmeSomeTune

Regards

Reaction score
be mindful of free software for your itunes that is not put out by 3rd parties....and always make sure to backup, backup, backup
noddingsmile.gif

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.