XML to XSL Converter Needed

G

gab1982

Hi I am in need of a xml to xsl converter and i have searched google but cant find one and was wondering if anyone knew of one, preferably free.

thanks
Graham Barnes

OP
K

KuruMonkey

gab1982 said:
Hi I am in need of a xml to xsl converter and i have searched google but cant find one and was wondering if anyone knew of one, preferably free.

Either I have badly misunderstood wat you're asking for, or you have asked for something other than what you really want.

XML is a structured data format, and XSL is a format for defining presentation for XML data.

As such you can't convert XML into XSL; its like asking to convert (X)HTML into CSS -> they are 2 different elements in a related process. (in fact XHTML is a specific implementation of XML, and CSS a specific implementaion of XSL; if you know and recognise those formats, you'll see how different the two types are)

So in short; I don't think you'll find one, because I don't think on will exist, because it would be a pointless piece of technology.

But as I said; one or both of us may be at cross-purposes...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.