comcast problems?

I

IChing

I can't tell if its my PB, after I did the update but it's almost like I'm on dial-up again, both safari and firefox are slow. I know comcast has had some downtime, (comcast cable internet ) is anyone having any of these problems?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 2 x 3Ghz Dual Core Nvidia 8800, 7 gigs ram Macbook pro 2011 Intel i7 triple boots Ubuntu/Win7
All I know of is some downtime last week for upgrades, and now that they are done, I can see a difference.......no problems ongoing here, comcast has been LIGHTNING fast lately....

OP
I

IChing

I have traced down part of the problem, I have a airport express and a belkin pre-n router which I use as my main access. Switch to the airport express and the connection is back up to speed, Yesterday I configured the belkin settings for security and other things, plus uploaded the new 0SX, too many tweakings at one time. Now to work on the belkin.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 2 x 3Ghz Dual Core Nvidia 8800, 7 gigs ram Macbook pro 2011 Intel i7 triple boots Ubuntu/Win7
I had the same problem last week, we have a linksys wireless router, a reset of the router solved the problem, good luck

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.