• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

The Hand That Feeds for GarageBand

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Schaweeeeeet! Thanks for the link, man!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Ditto! Very nice!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 17", 1.8 Ghz, 1GB RAM
Umm, I've got a pretty weird question, but what is it?

OP
D

Desolate One

Nine Inch Nails' new single in GarageBand format for you to play with.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
Verry cool ! , how is the demo ?. is it like some of there older stuff ? i dont have garage band yet :( .. im still stuck with acid pro and fruit loops on winslows .

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Ghostshadow said:
Verry cool ! , how is the demo ?. is it like some of there older stuff ? i dont have garage band yet :( .. im still stuck with acid pro and fruit loops on winslows .

You can see the video on the NIN site with the original version. You can also get it on iTunes. The song is growing on me. I didn't like it too much at first, but I have a slew of remixes now, and I am really starting to like it. The remix I posted it fairly close to the original. I am working on a completely acoustic version now...just the vocal track and a some guitar work...maybe I can post that one when I get done with it. :black:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
I wish i was as good at Garageband as you guys...anyway, sweet remix

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
If anyone is interested, there are now a couple hundred remixes on this site. A lot of folks are submitting them there. I have three there currently, #261 "Feed That Hand", #271 "Feed The Hand 2.0", and #274 "quiet".

If anyone does a remix themselves, you can submit yours. I think its great to hear how everyone has their own take on it.
I love doing remixes, especially when they are light years away from the original, like the "quiet" version I did. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.