Widget help

Reaction score
I'm looking for a widget to tell me when my favorite sport teams play (Phillies, Eagles, Flyers, Penn State football) and/or tell me stats about them (standings, ect)

Is there something out there that would show this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, not unibody
I use SportsFan, but i only follow the Yankees. It only does professional sports teams (like the Phillies, Eagles, and Flyers), not college. It tells you your team's stats, standings, and current score.

OP
B
Reaction score
I use SportsFan, but i only follow the Yankees. It only does professional sports teams (like the Phillies, Eagles, and Flyers), not college. It tells you your team's stats, standings, and current score.

Thanks, that looks like what I want. Just as an FYI, it does do college football. You just click on football and instead of selecting NFL you select a NCAAF conference.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.