• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Problem ordering through apple store

Reaction score
I ordered on monday a custom order 17" MBP. Today I receive an e-mail from apple saying that they have a billing problem and will not ship because they haven't received payment. Called Apple up and they say that my credit card wouldn't authorize them. So call CC company and they say that Apple has been authorized and payed and that the money was deducted from my balance on monday, but that today they tried to charge me 4 more times for $3,000 totaling $12,000. So I called Apple again and they say that they are being declined every time(yea no duh you were authorized and payed already and now you want $12,000, of course it declines, thats over my limit.). So at this point I am at wits end here trying to figure out how to get my new MBP, Apple wont call the CC and the CC tells me to have Apple call them. This is starting to get retarded, does Apple just want to lose customers or what? Has anyone ever experienced this problem before with Apple? I'm looking for any info that anyone might have so that Tomorrow when I deal with Apple we can get to the bottom of this so that I can get my new MBP. Thanks in advance for your help!

Reaction score
The payment could be delayed maybe, and just hanging somewhere.
They're the one with the billing problems....

I think as long as Apple can prove they didn't get payed, and you can prove you didn't get the MBP, in the end things will work out.

Tight spot... good luck;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
I'll bet if you have your cc company reverse the charge it will catch someone attention !

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.