PLease HELP....I'm going crazy...

Reaction score
Whenever I click on any link or anything my mac starts downloading it...sometimes it does nothing at all and i have to click on it 100 times in order for it to work. If anyone has any input on this I would really appreciate it. I started another user and the same thing so its not just this user....I'm going crazy please help!:Shouting:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Machine specs, operating system and web browser details in order to assist please? If you click on a link the browser will always start to download the web page. Is this happening in Google?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Whenever I click on any link or anything my mac starts downloading it...sometimes it does nothing at all and i have to click on it 100 times in order for it to work. If anyone has any input on this I would really appreciate it. I started another user and the same thing so its not just this user....I'm going crazy please help!:Shouting:

And - Dial Up DSL ADSL or Cable? and with, wireless, ethernet or USB from modem? and welcome aboard. Remember better to give too much info than not enough.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.