External Speakers

Reaction score
Hi friends. I am looking out for some suggestions for external speakers to be used with my macbook. Kindly suggest where i need to look for the same.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBA. 15" MBP. iPhone 4. 3G Pad 2.
I use two USB powered Altec Lansing notebook speakers. Sound is much better than the internal MBP speakers. I'm mobile 24/7 so powered speakers are not an option for me.

As you have not stated which Country you are living in the second question is difficult to answer.
Generally any large retailer who sells printers and computers would have a range.

OP
K
Reaction score
I use two USB powered Altec Lansing notebook speakers. Sound is much better than the internal MBP speakers. I'm mobile 24/7 so powered speakers are not an option for me.

As you have not stated which Country you are living in the second question is difficult to answer.
Generally any large retailer who sells printers and computers would have a range.

I live in UK now. I am wondering if i could connect any of those bose speakers shown on the mac book accesories section on the apple website.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
| '09 24" iMac 3.06 8GB | '09 iPhone 3GS 32GB | '09 ATV 1.16TB | '07 23" ACD | '06 15" MBP |
Yes, you can. I have the bose Companion 3's and they sound AMAZING.

They connect via your headphone jack.

web.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.