How to delete a virtual hard drive?

Reaction score
My computer slowed down recently and I blame 3 things I did:
1. Installed ClamXav antivirus
2. Created one more user account (further, account #2)
- when I logged into my newly created user account #2 (it was an administrator at that point), I found out that my Virtual Box is empty, and Windows XP I use in my original user account (further, original account) is not there, so
3. I tried to create a VM Windows "again" while I am in my new account. I didn't know how to do it exactly (1st time there was help), so I followed the guide. At some point it told me to create a virtual hard drive and assign a size to it. I assigned toooo little, and when I went on to starting Windows VM, there was a virtual hard drive error. I thought that I don't need all this trouble (I can work in Windows in my original account) , so I deleted VM I just created in account #2. The only thing I couldn't delete was that virtual hard drive...

Now, when my computer slows down I wonder whether that silly virtual hard drive takes some of my valuable space and slows me down? And how to get rid of it properly?
- Could it be the second user account that slows down the performance?
- Is it ClamXav? ...I want to be considerate to other people who are in danger of catching a virus through me, so I would like to fix first two problems first and see how it goes. Valuable advice?

Any feedback is wanted and enourmously appreciated!

Reaction score
Should be pretty simple to delete the VM. I have deleted VM's with a single click in VM Ware Fusion. Just review the Virtual Box documentation. Worst case, delete VirtualBox and reinstall.

Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.