• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Spiritual Gifts Assessment

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
I just created this Spiritual Gifts Assessment and I would like a bit of feedback if at all possible. It's nowhere near finished, but I would love your ideas/thoughts/bug reports.. etc etc It is kind of long so only do it if you really want to know what your spiritual gifts might be. The site is mine, but the actual test belongs to the links I have on the site.. I just want to make sure credit is most definitely given to them for the content :)

http://www.baskettcase.com/church/spiritualgifts/

Thanks.. and if you could send all flames/bug reports etc to me by PMing me that would be great.. words of encouragement, words of praise.. can go on the board :)

Cheers and Thanks!

Rick

OP
Murlyn
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Thanks.. havent worked on the "look" of it at all yet.. as you can see it's just css and text, but Im not sure how much Ill do in that area. Are any of you having problems creating accounts? So far I know of one person that is not able to create one.. so I need to work on that, but it's mac classic that it's not working in.. while it seems PC's and OS X it's working fine.. contact me if this is not the case! Thanks for testing this out for me!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.