Odd looking web font

Reaction score
My web display font is an unusual looking font which is one I possibly installed when I put my ttf fonts into my library, I remember getting a font conflict message and selected the least threatening looking option but cant remember what that was.....any ideas, thanks, sam

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Open "Font Book" from Applications and click on Web under collections. You should be able to view which fonts are being used to display web pages. From here you can choose any font, validate it, remove it, disable it, and so forth.

If you wish, you can also add other fonts to the web collection so that they will be available. Take note though - that web page designers may differ in the fonts they use for their web pages. If you remove for example, Times New Roman, some pages may not display correctly.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.