I need a new mouse

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini, iPhone 4, iPods, Seagate 1TB HDD
I have one of the original Logitech MX mice and I'm looking to get a new one. The problem is I don't want to spend $100 on the new MX, but I love all the features it has. Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
| '09 24" iMac 3.06 8GB | '09 iPhone 3GS 32GB | '09 ATV 1.16TB | '07 23" ACD | '06 15" MBP |
Yes. The Targus for Mac Bluetooth laser mouse. Just bought one, it's great, 5 buttons, a laser scroll pad on top that won't get all gummed up and stop working like the POS mighty mouse AND it's grey, matches the new macs better.

targus-bluetooth-laser-mouse-for-mac.jpg

Targus for Mac®

it's $59 canadian or $69 USD..(weird...) and I LOVE mine so far.

Reaction score
I'm partial to the Apple Mighty Mouse. Don't let its sleek design deceive you. It has right/left buttons, track wheel, etc. etc...fully programable. I love it.

mmouse-wireless-keyfeatures.gif

OP
Apple4life
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini, iPhone 4, iPods, Seagate 1TB HDD
I did miss that thread! I got some updates for it so it's far less buggy now. I think I'll wait on the mouse and get a new keyboard. I can't stand the white one, it's so dirty!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
| '09 24" iMac 3.06 8GB | '09 iPhone 3GS 32GB | '09 ATV 1.16TB | '07 23" ACD | '06 15" MBP |
The mighty mouse REALLY is a terrible design, I can't believe people actually recommend it still. It's decent for a free mouse with the mac but yuck...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.