• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

'The Matrix Revolutions' trailer in QuickTime

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
is it nov 5 yet??????????

i hope this one is non stop action, unlike the last one

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
LOL, yeah I know, I hope the last one was just to help build up this one... Kinda like make the 2nd one decent so the 3rd one seems hella cool compared.

OP
Murlyn
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Actually the more I watched the second one, the more I liked it... plus seeing it in an iMax theatre sure didnt hurt either :) Now THAT is an experience! The first time I watched the second one.. I was a bit disappointed, but after watching it another 4 times.. it has definitely grown on me :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
But its not as good as the first one where people watched it once and they were hooked. Though I see your point, I have seen it twice and it does get better, I never really thought it was horrible, just thought it could have been better.

OP
Murlyn
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yeah first one had me hooked the very first time I watched it, so definitely in that sense it was better then the second.. i cant wait until the third, because like mentioned before.. the second was just a preview of the third, just a little teaser :) I can't wait!, but I must :( So I shall go on! :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.