I can't login in to Facebook and Mac Forums keeps logging me out.

Reaction score
I can't login in to Facebook and Mac Forums keeps logging me out. I couldn't login into my online mail before but when I chose the secure version it worked. I have tried clearing cookies and caches.
It doesn't work in either Safari or Firefox :(
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, not unibody
Try it in another browser? Maybe Opera?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook. iLife '09. iWork '09. Mac OS X 10.6
Do you have "Remember Me" checked on Mac-Forums? That would explain that part of the problem.

OP
I
Reaction score
I tried Opera still didn't work. I ticked and unticked remember me and it still didn't work.
When I try to log in to facebook it just goes straight back to the log in page. I put my password in wrong and it told me it was wrong. I read somewhere online that I should delete a file in the library might help but I can't remember the file.
Facebook and macforums both work on my other mac but not on this one. It's running 10.5.
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, not unibody
In Opera you can access the Wand feature by pressing command+enter.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.