• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

"The Weather" Konfabulator Widgit

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
When you upgraded your system to 10.2.8 did it break "The Weather" widgit? If not.. could you send it to me? For some reason, after a couple of reboots.. it just stopped working and I can't seem to find it on the konfabulator site.. no idea why..

Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
ya, mine was messing up too. after checking the konfabulator forums, i learned it wasnt the 10.2.8 update that did it. its weather.com and wunderground.com thats changing their site RSS feed. Some people reported after upgrading to konfabulator 1.5.1 and using the widget from that download, that it works again. mine however didnt, so ive gone back to using Meteorologist

i can send you the latest widget if you want though, but it prolly wont help

OP
Murlyn
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I didnt even get any widgits with the upgrade.. which yesterday when I was installing it it said that it would put the widgits in a new folder.. which both folders were empty.. it was strange :)

I guess I will have to do without in the meantime.. I just also find it strange that the widgit was no where to be found on their homepage :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
The new widgets were accidentally left out of the Konfab 1.5.1 update posted yesterday. It has been fixed today so if you download it again, you'll get the updated Weather Widget (1.5.2) which will fix the problems.

OP
Murlyn
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Where can I get it? On the konfab site it still shows 1.5.1 plus everywhere else it is showing 1.5.1 also.. or is it just an updated 1.5.1? Thanks for that schweb.. you da man! :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.