Vuze downloads folder.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody Macbook Pro 13'' 2.26GHz 4GB RAM 320GB 7200RPM HDD
I use vuze on my MBP. Last week, i moved the 'Vuze Download's folder from my desktop to a folder in Finder. I changed the destination path in Vuze Preferences accordingly. However, a second Vuze Downloads folder keeps appearing on my desktop. When i download something, it is sent to the initlal one hidden away in Finder, so that is correct. But why does the second one keep appearing on my desktop?!?!?

I know its just a small issue, but i wanna keep my desktop clean.

One more thing, there are two files in the Vuze Downloads folder (both the first and second one). They are called TVG_OxiClean.mkv and TVG_Toothpaste.mkv, im thinking it might have to do with that, but i do not know a way around it. I have no idea what these two files are though.

Anyone knows how i can stop a second folder from appearing on my desktop?

Thanks in advance

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody Macbook Pro 13'' 2.26GHz 4GB RAM 320GB 7200RPM HDD
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
I don't have those files in Vuze, and by default Vuze created it's own folder in the documents folder on my Mac. I have never had a folder on my desktop.
I would suggest uninstalling Vuze and downloading the latest version (it was updated today).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
alMB, 2.0C2D, 2GB, 500GB, SD, etc
I don't have those files in Vuze, and by default Vuze created it's own folder in the documents folder on my Mac. I have never had a folder on my desktop.
I would suggest uninstalling Vuze and downloading the latest version (it was updated today).

I'd do the same; at least, uninstall and re-install the version you already have.

Can't say what those .mkv files are, though.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.