photo editing software

Reaction score
OK I just switched to Mac which I have been a Windows user for some time and I have Adobe photoshop CS3 that I purchased and use for editing photos on windows. With the new mac I have Iphoto and I purchase Aperture 2 but how can I add signature/copyright image to a photo or add boarders. New photoshop CS4 for Mac is expensive - Could I use Photoshop Element for this type of editing?

Thanks for your Help

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
If you wish to continue using Photoshop, I have heard from some individuals that if you contact Adobe, they will send you a copy of the Mac version for free/cheap if you prove that you destroy your Windows copy. I would suggest that you look into this even if you don't wish to use it for this. At least this way you can continue to use your expensive software.

OP
F
Reaction score
If you wish to continue using Photoshop, I have heard from some individuals that if you contact Adobe, they will send you a copy of the Mac version for free/cheap if you prove that you destroy your Windows copy. I would suggest that you look into this even if you don't wish to use it for this. At least this way you can continue to use your expensive software.

I will have to try that because I have heard the samething

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.