How should I handle my cartridge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I want to get some basic printer handling tips may any one explain me how should I handle my printer cartridges?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
What kind of cartridge are you referring to? Laser? Ink Jet?

General rule of thumb for Ink Jet cartridges is to never place your fingers or hands on the cartridge contacts. Laser cartridges usually present no problem because the toner is sealed within the cartridge and protected against handling.

Regards.

OP
E
Reaction score
I would like to know about some basic handling tips like where can keep my ink cartridges, how can I prevent it from dust, is there any Weather affect the life of cartridges, what is the ideal temperature for it.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You need to go the web site of the manufacturer of the ink cartridges you're buying for that information.

Regards.

OP
E
Reaction score
Thanks chscag, I follow your suggestion. I knew some handling things which I must share here.
1. Always store inkjet cartridges in the upright position. Ink in color cartridges will begin to mix if left on their side and damage the cartridge.
2.Maintain the temperature between 20 degree Celsius(68 degree Fahrenheit) to 25 degree Celsius (77 degree Fahrenheit) where you place the inkjet cartridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.