Equinux tubestick - the tube "EPG not available" in UK

Reaction score
this is probably a long shot posting here, but its worth a try.

i bought a tubestick from equinux in February, and for most of the time since its been working great. but recently as of about 1 month ago i noticed the EPG data was dropping from my channels and now i have no EPG whatsoever. the tube software still picks up the channels but there is no guide as there was before.

ive emailed Equinux but had no reply, there also seems to be no single soul on the internet having the same problem! nothing has been altered or changed, and i cant work out why its not working.the equinux website mentions using open source XMLTV to grab tv guides from the internet but im clueless as to how that works, and thats as far as the help goes on their website.

if anyone can help, or if anyone knows of a different TV software that i can use with the tubestick other than "the tube" that would be a great help.

Dario

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.