Broken speaker

Reaction score
I have just noticed that on my 1 week old 32gb 3gs iPhone that music only plays out of the left speaker and not the right.
Am I right in thinking that this is a manufacturing falt and I will be able to get an instant replacement? I got the iPhone on pay as you go from the apple store in London.
It is still In totaly mint condiction.
Thanks for any input it will be apreacated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Take it back to Apple and see what they say.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.5 Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB 667 MHz DDR2, 17" Hi-Res Display ; iPhone 3G 2.1
There is only one speaker, which is on the bottom left of the phone. The microphone is on the bottom right.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2ghz, 3GB, 250GB - 16GB White iPhone 3G - 2nd Gen 1GB Shuffle
There is only one speaker, which is on the bottom left of the phone. The microphone is on the bottom right.

specs_connectors_20090608.jpg

iPhone - Technical Specifications - Apple Canada

OP
S
Reaction score
lol silly me, thanks alot guys. altho i have now incountered another problem....
i got the phone on pay as you go and have not got myself a £20/month contract with O2 i got it with the unlimited web bolt on but it will not let me use the internet over 3g! the guy at the O2 store said this package would allow me to use the 3g do i need to change somthing in the settings or has the O2 guy riped me of?
it works fine with the origonal pay as you go sim card that came with the bolt on.
would really apreaciate any input on this as im starting to panic a little....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.