export iphoto slideshow

Reaction score
export iphoto slideshow effects

Hello,
the automatic slideshow in iphoto is really something big.
is there a way to export iphoto slideshow directly to imovie ?
i mean, export the entire slideshow not only the pictures.

Thank

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 Macbook Pro, 8g RAM, iPhone 6, iPad Mini, Apple TV
Not sure about iMovie, but you can directly export it to iDVD. Click on Share in the menubar and choose to send to iDVD. I have done a lot of this and given DVD's to friends and family, and they seem to love them. You can also select to add the photo files themselves to the disk so that the recipient can download the photos to their own machine.

Good luck!

OP
C
Reaction score
slideshow theme

one of the thing that i really love in the new version, is the slideshow.
when you play slideshow, it let you chose theme, and it automatically add music and effects.

i want to export the entire slideshow , with the music and the effects.
is there a way to do it ?

OP
C
Reaction score
the solution

I finally found what I was looking for.
Here is the right way to do it.

Goto to File → Export
choose Slideshow tag and then Export.
Iphoto add the last theme that you used when you play slideshow, if you want another theme, just play it again with another theme.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Picture 1.png

Picture 2.png

OP
C
Reaction score
the solution

I finally found what I was looking for.
Here is the right way to do it.

Goto to File → Export
choose Slideshow tag and then Export.
Iphoto add the last theme that you used when you play slideshow, if you want another theme, just play it again with another theme.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Reaction score
Can't watch on a tv, though.

I've tried the export steps you suggest and the burned dvd can't be viewed on a tv/dvd. Any suggestions on how to format so I can do that?

C

chas_m

I've tried the export steps you suggest and the burned dvd can't be viewed on a tv/dvd. Any suggestions on how to format so I can do that?

You left out what you did with the resulting exported movie file. If you just dragged it onto a blank DVD then that would a data DVD and will not work.

The exported movie file (with the output settings changed to "large" or "medium" for televisions of course) should then be dragged into the freeware Burn or the payware Toast (or some alternative) to make a "movie" DVD.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5" Mac 2.7GHz,i5,8G ram OSx10.8.3
Chas, The Toast reviews I read were not very good. Is Burn compatible with lion 10.7.2?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.