• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

How should i ship a macbook screen?

Reaction score
OK ive got a extra macbook screen (From apple) and im selling it, but i wanna know how would you ship it?? Would a padded envelope be enough?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
How did you get the extra screen? Was it shipped to you?

OP
J
Reaction score
How did you get the extra screen? Was it shipped to you?

I bought one from apple, and was going to replace and the one that i thought was broken wasnt, it was just connection issue so i still use that one, but i have an extra one lol

Reaction score
a friend of me once showed how aplle ships his laptops when they send them to be fixed...you need styrofoam and it needs to fix the form as good as possible maybe you baught a tv some time...this you put into a carton and fix it so cannot move or at least the less possible...the free space you fill up with this styrofoam bubbles...this white ones forms...you often have in package....and thats it...that way they shift the laptops and they always arrive fine...

it just could becme y bit difficult to find a matching styrofoam...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.