Easy Switch!

Reaction score
Hey Mac Forums,
I just bought my first Mac! It's a Macbook Pro 13". Works perfectly. Could not of had a better switch from a PC to a Mac. I have had NO problems at all. Already installed Windows XP with boot camp and downloaded VMware Fusion. My whole iTunes library is already on the Mac. I installed OpenOffice (Thinking about buying Microsoft Office 2008). I know almost every keyboard shortcut. I am glad to be a new member of Mac Forums and I promise that you will see more from me in the near future.
Thanks,
Ryan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
rMBP 15" / 2.6GHz / 16GB / 512GB
Yeah, strange how good it works right? You kind of expect problems but quickly realize things are working like they really should. Compared to Windows.

Have fun with your new purchase, I am sure you will, and welcome to the forum :)

OP
JavaBoy
Reaction score
Yeah, strange how good it works right? You kind of expect problems but quickly realize things are working like they really should. Compared to Windows.

Have fun with your new purchase, I am sure you will, and welcome to the forum :)

Exactly.

Thanks man, I will.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.