connecting 2 Apple TV's

Reaction score
My brother is disabled and rarely leaves his house. He lives next door to me. I have an Imac Intel Core 2 Duo with an attached 1.5TB Free Agent Seagate USB drive, Airport Extreme Base Station and an apple Tv. My apple TV has the hack and is synced to my Imac and works great. I have a broadband internet connection.

My brother has the Imac Lampshade G4/800, an airport express in his house setup as an extender to my network. I just bought an Apple TV for him. How do I setup his Apple TV and mine, so we can do the following two things: (if not possible, please let me know, or if something else is needed, whatever it might be, please let me know, I love my brother!)

(1)both access the Itunes music/movies on my Imac Intel Core 2 Duo. Yet be able to each watch and listen to different movies and songs on our respective apple tvs at the same time

(2)both access his Itunes Music collection on his Lampshade G4/800, yet both be able to listen to different songs on our respective apple tvs at the same time.

Thank you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.