Why NOT to buy from ghost armor

Reaction score
Thought I would share my horrible experience with Ghost Armor since there are others to choose from you are better served to go with them.
I placed an order with them for a iphone skin to compare with bodygardz but it was a short comparison. I never got my ghost armor product. After many emails they are unwilling to help and unwilling to ship another product. Its a total nightmare and the complete opposite experience I had with Bodygardz and best skins ever. Don't get me wrong I don't blame them for it getting lost in the mail but I do blame them for being unwilling to help in the slightest or send a replacement. They definitely won't be getting my business ever again. I already filed a claim with my CC and hopefully my experience helps someone else avoid a shady and uncooperative company.

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
I never even heard of that company until you mentioned them.

Reaction score
I've got a similar experience with ghost armor so I went for gadgetshieldz full body protection this time. Must say I'm very happy with it. Got a no-fuss mail from them with an envelope carrying the shield. Followed instructions found on the web, made a solution out of water and shampoo and thats about it. I feel more comfortable handling my Iphone now.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.