price check forum

Z

zap2

i was think that perhaps we could have a forum that you post your computer[or any other technogly] and have people tell you how much it is worth

just an idea..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Probably the best place for that right now is the Buy/Sell board or Anything goes. If traffic were high enough, we would of course always consider a separate forum.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
I'll go, I have, on my desk, my powermac g4 cube-832mb ram, 20 gb hd, external lacie d2 triple interface 160gb hd, belkin 6 port back/1front firewire hub, logitech microphone, 3rd gen ipod 15gb X2 with dock, case, and remote and headphones, powermac g4 cube speakers, canon printer, canon lide 30 scanner, cable modem, lacie d2 external dual layer 16x dvd burner. my white apple mouse and kb, lots of blank media, kodak digital camera,
original g4 cube monitor, that's it for the desk.

Entertainment center:
Sony 36" Hi-Scan FD Trinitron WEGA TV, sony receiver (500 watts)(8 channel + sub woofer connections, Phillips dual well cd recorder, RCA 5 disc dvd player, JVC single tray dvd player, Sony dual deck tape deck, 5.1 surround speakers(rarely used), sony sava speakers with digital display on front and remote plus receiver capabilities, playstation 2, n64, game cube, lots of movies, music, software, som games, and paper, 2 15" pioneer floor speakers that are not connected(400 watts a piece, 0.8 thd), lots of remotes, ps2 and other video game controllers/adapters, various other stuff lying around and on top of entertainment center.
and all in beautiful/wall and floor shaking surround sound.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macman did you mean to post that here or in another thread?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
i could imagine a forum like this turning into a 'my setup is better than yours' sort of gloating thing...not intentionally....but i think it may happen. classifieds and anything goes forum looks like a pretty decent place to ask for sellling prices if need be
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I meant it to be here, it's a price check, right? and my setup is definitely not better than anyone elses.
"i was think that perhaps we could have a forum that you post your computer[or any other technogly] and have people tell you how much it is worth

just an idea.."

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
No, this is not the price check. This is the suggestion forum ;)

I would repost that in Anything Goes or Buy/Sell if you're looking for a response for that as those are the most appropriate places for this.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
o, yea. I thought it was an actual price check forum already, I didn't even notice that it was in the comments/suggestions forum. sorry.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
No problem. Just didn't want you to wonder why no one was answering the post :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.